The Mojito Crisp and Refreshing Hibiscus Summer Punch. On rustic wooden table. An adequately filled punch bowl can make or...
Celebrate The Famous Mojito! National Mojito Day is July 13 A crisp and refreshing Mojito is the perfect defense against the blazing heat that plagues the northern hemisphere in the middle of July. This wonderful cocktail is made with white rum, lime juice, club soda, superfine sugar, mint, and crushed ice.
How to Mix a Famous Mojito
- Prep Time5 min
- Total Time5 min
- Yield1 Mojito
- Serving SizeCollins Glass
- 1 oz fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp superfine sugar
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 12 mint leaves
- 5 mint sprigs for garnish
- 2 oz white rum
- 1 oz club soda
To Make The Perfect Mojito
- Stir together the Stir lime juice and superfine sugar until sugar dissolves.
- Add 1/4 cup of crushed ice.
- Rub the mint leaves on the rim of the glass then tear them in half and add to a Collins glass.
- Stir gently for 15 seconds.
- Add the white rum to the mix in the glass.
- Gently add the remaining crushed ice.
- Top the cocktail with club soda; you can also use seltzer.
Learn How to Make More Than Just This Famous Cuban Cocktail
Interested in learning how to create more drinks? Check these bartending recipes out:
We will provide you with one-on-one bartending training to teach you how to mix 200 of the most popular cocktails. With this knowledge and your new high volume bartending skills, you will be ready for a job as a bartender.